Match Thread | Manchester City vs Burussia Dortmund (21/07/18 @ 2am)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least we have learned that Douglas Luiz isn’t the guy to fill in at CDM. Garcia looks a real talent and perhaps Pep could turn Harrison into a left-back.

I don’t think he’s been that bad. I was expecting him to be dire based on not playing last season but he’s played that long diagonal well and could have opened them up from deep a few times but for the linesman’s flag

I don’t think he’s been that bad. I was expecting him to be dire based on not playing last season but he’s played that long diagonal well and could have opened them up from deep a few times but for the linesman’s flag

Agreed. I thought Douglas Luiz showed some quality, especially in the first half. Also played that long ball that was barely off side. Have to have vision to make that one.

Well, at least we have learned that Douglas Luiz isn’t the guy to fill in at CDM. Garcia looks a real talent and perhaps Pep could turn Harrison into a left-back.
What, you've learnt that off one game in a pre season friendly, I'm impressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.