Match Thread | Manchester City vs Liverpool (26/07/18 @ 1am)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray

I was just too stubborn to ever be governed
Team supported
ABU & The Bus Wreckers
Weather in New York not great at present, the Yankee's v Met's baseball match was called off yesterday due to torrential rain.

Hope we don't get a situation like in China when the game against the Scum was cancelled.

Is this game Tuesday night/Wednesday morning UK time?

I get proper confused with these strange time kick offs for friendlies.

Yeah, when is the exact Kick off for this one UK? Might try and catch it in the early hours.

Plus anyone see liverpool last night? A few more first teamers but beat late on...

Last edited:
Is there a cup for winning this game or something? Red dipper at work very up for this game, going to paste us apparently and go full strength, win at all costs in our own 'US back yard'. Probably dusting off the shelves at Anfield already in anticipation of clinching this one, definitely their year. Jog on, jog on, with hope in your heart...

Not sure I'll be watching unless my 2 year old does another all nighter like last night, but hoping to wake up the following morning to report of no injuries for City and an improvement on last game in terms of fitness and team coordination. Interested to see Gomes if he gets a chance, what are the highlights like to get hold of if you're in the UK? I know, it's crazy, a Manc lad living a handful of miles from the Eitihad wanting to watch his Blue Manc team in action, surely we should have to pay at least double for that!

I expect the kids will be playing again.
The eventual defeat will result in the usual nashing of teeth on here.
Having been twatted by Dortmund they wont even win the we beat City Cup.
I worry a little about the preparedness of the side going into a long season without our first 11 getting enough pre- season but we have a very experienced managerial staff who know what they are doing.
We have a tough start as well.

We have already won this trophy. No need to play. Our kids only lost 1-0 to Dortmund whilst a full strength dippers team got pasted 3 - 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.