Match Thread | Manchester United vs Manchester City (10/09/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax people. Bravo made a huge drop for Barca in his first match against Napoli. Played like a god from that point on. It's just nervousness.

Excellent first half from City, apart from a rush of blood from Bravo.

We have been by far the better team and fully deserve our lead.

We were by far the better team, need to score early doors and Bravo needs to settle down. Peg will change it, bring on Rashboy. Need to turn our dominance into goals.

At 40 minutes I was about to write that bravo, stones and debruyne had run the game... Then Bravo's last 7 minutes.... Oh my...

But I still hope the ''free joe'' crowd can see how important bravo will be to us in setting up attacks and being the free man in peps system and how it's a skillset Joe simply doesn't have. Despite the shenanigans at the end of the half Bravo is a key puzzle piece in the way we will play.

Jesus Christ Bravo get your act together ffs. Turned a near perfect dominant display into us clingy on to a draw in the space of 3 minutes. They won't be that bad second half, they'll get pace on, we need to finish this early if we are to take 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.