Match Thread | Norwich vs Man City (14/09/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no issue with loosing.

But what fooks me off is our set up is wrong & team selection is a little of let’s just turn up we will win. I really don’t see a plan in our play today we are that slow. We knew Norwich’s plan before the game.

We have no energy in midfield and we all knew we was weak in defence but decided not to get cover in the summer which so far is our biggest problem. Every attack from any team looks like they could score. That’s not a coincidence. Our defence is shit.

Thank fooook for Sergio! Again
I have no issue with losing but I have an issue with losing...:)

Huge goal that from aguero right on ht,we surely can’t play any worse second half although it’s not so much playing poorly it’s just pedestrian passing and players not at it..

Gundogan and zinchenko were fucking horrible. Big goal from Sergio psychologically before the break.

KDB has to come on at HT.
After the Aguero goal, it will now be an unchanged team for the 2nd half. Another bullshit unwritten rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.