Match Thread | Norwich vs Man City (14/09/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s be on it from the second half,don’t want to be seeing this half arsed passing crap,show the crowd and those watching around the world why we are the champions ffs ...

We have to win. If the dippers get four or five in front I don't see them letting it slip this year.

What on earth are we worried about. Aguero's goal has changed the complexion of the match. I fully expect us to turn it on in the 2nd half and come away with the usual 3 points.

Watching Gundogan trying to do the same job as KDB is fucking excruciating, he’s two stone overweight for a start. Imagine having your best season at a club, getting a new contract and then spending the summer in Burger King.

People on here won’t have it but I maintain that we have fullbacks, that are not fit for purpose. Zinchenko cannot defend and today his passing has been woeful and Walker is a speedboat without a captain.

Unfortunately, I believe we are gonna see much more of this rotation when the CL gets into full swing, so that will mean more Gundogan

Imagine how many trophies we would have won last year if pep saw the obvious weaknesses you have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.