Match Thread | Real Madrid vs Man City (09/05/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need Kevin in this game as quickly as possible

Need to tell both Ruben and Kyle to stay back

Need Bernardo off and Mahrez or Foden on

Need no more than x2 goal deficit post match

But we can do this or better

We are not getting best of decisions but you
wouldn't expect it here versus Los Blancos...

When we had control in the first 20 minutes. at that point we should have got the ball in the box to Haaland but we were to busy passing with no purpose
I think were contented to play out for a draw tbh.

When the reality is we could beat these on their own Turf.

We still might run out 2,3, - 1 winners.

I don't mind being 1-0, I hate conceding that goal in the same fucking way (RB getting turned). Remember Fernandinho?

Giving them way too much time to get back into shape. Kind of feel like with Madrid you have to climb into the pit with them and let things get chaotic.

These are one wonder goal better than Brighton. Need Jack to keep his cool, but yet again we are playing against 12 men.

Should‘ve been a 0-0 score not 1-0

Those bastards didn‘t do anything
I'd hardly say they did nothing, they didn't have much of the ball but when they attack they cut through us like a hot knife through butter.
Thanks fuck for Diaz clearance and benzema handball or it could look alot worse.

Kicking Gundo out of the game allowed to get away with it, he was controlling the game until Rudiger went through him without a free kick. Ancelotti then changed the set up and game, Pep needs to adjust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.