Match Thread | Shakhtar Donetsk vs Manchester City (06/12/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahah, is it seriously people moaning at this?
Probably more at the few fucks a good few players are giving as opposed to losing a dead rubber.

Seems rational and fair to me. Especially as nights like these should be when some players stake their claim for a starting place.

Formation needs to change, back 4, Bring Duhaney on at right back for Yaya, Danilo left back, Dinho into midfield, push Foden up the field and shuffle the front 3 around.

I can accept kids not doing the right thing all the time, especially when out off position, i can even excuse Yaya as his legs have very evidently gone but Pep should be bollocking the likes of Danilo, Gundogan and Bernardo who have all been piss poor and are all players who supposedly can come into the first 11 without a drop off in quality. Also, Sane has been atrocious on the right. Didn't expect to win, but losing like this is unacceptable, they look as though it's pre-season.

Slight tinkering with the team will do the trick yaya has been a passenger in midfield hook him although to be fair he isn’t on his own there,was hoping to see a couple of subs at halftime sane,Fernandinho and g.jesus but with the score as it is I can’t see any of them coming off..

Time to experiment I say let's move Ederson to LB, Foden in the middle and Jesus in goal for all those hot cross puns we could have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.