Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (15/08/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how you can slag Torres when no fucker is doing their job and supplying him. We could have Kane on the pitch for us and he'd have barely had a kick. No one in midfield is capable of producing anything and our game has just been all down the left.

The narrative is to repeat the narrative on our spending every 15 minutes then is it this season?

Fucking hate Sly Sports

Good match for neutral but every time Spurs counter my heart rate is way to high. Jacks first touch is sublime, can’t wait to see him alongside KDB. Ake has been solid. Mendy good in Spurs half but can’t defend. Torres disappointing for me, barely heard his name.

happy with first half but we need to take our chances.

I’d like to see Grealish drop more central in midfield with fern behind him & put raz upfront centrally.

We are more than desperate for a striker now
Grealish is frequently taking raheems space which leaves us wide open in the middle when we lose it. Tactic would work better if Taylor wasn’t such a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.