Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (21/11/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are taught at junior level not to play the ball square across the front of the defence yet time and again Mahrez does this - it was only a matter of time before one of his infield passes was picked off. It happens, yet what is more insulting is his lame attempt to get back after giving it away.

Come on you Mahrez fan boys tell me how good he is. He is single handedly ruining this team and it is worrying that Pep is taking so long to see it. I do not want to see him play for us again.

Pep " we need 5 subs"

But cant even be arsed making changes to turn a game

Fucking joke
So I get why it may seem this way but he never said I will use 5 subs every game, and I don't think it's about that, it's about THE OPTION to have 5 subs.

In big games no way he will not make the subs. He rarely does unless he has to.

He also doesn't like to sub anyway as I think his man management strategy is to say to players in some way, when you start you are in unless you are awful or we are desperate to win to give you time to prove your worth and show his trust.

We have a big squad so he has to show players he trusts them. If he pulls players after 65 min go see how Ndombele reacted to coming off to see what I mean. He has to manage a squad of top talent who can all argue they deserve to start.

If we play lesser sides subs will come about and then that will help players with more recovery time.

It's now going to cost us a fortune to replace Pep because trust me if this season continues like this he isn't staying.

But he wasn't to fucking blame for the goals though was he?
Yes, yes he fucking was.

His job is to be the last line of defence, it is a shit job, I did it for 20 years.

Charging out like a **** and giving the striker an easy option once is bad enough but twice in the same game is criminal and how many other times this season?

No, he didn't make the original errors but he fucked his part up and unfortunately, that means a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.