Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (21/11/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the problem. Too slow
You’re right of course, but remedying that is easier said than done with so many players in such confined spaces. Yes are players are are quality, but theirs are decent too.
I sometimes think we should deliberately sit off and let teams come to us for a change.

Yes we controlled possession but only Kev is getting through, Bernie isn't impacting, Ferran and Jesus can hardly get a touch and I can't bring myself to talk about Mahrez

I am so pissed off with this shit every single week. We aren’t good enough to be in a title race and given our fucking squad, I have absolutely no idea why.

1st half so typical of the last 18 months.
not clinical- 11shots 3 on target
shit set pieces
shit ref- so many fouls against us despite us having all the ball. Players arguing with ref as they leave the pitch
usual 1 shot = goal from opposition
Dont look like scoring yet again
Spot on

So a minimum of 2 minutes injury time just happens to be exactly 2 minutes, funny how that always seems to be case when we are attacking but never when we are defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.