Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (21/11/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need major work blues. No point denying it anymore. We are an average team at present. Not good enough from pep or the players. Sooo sick of this possession with no clear structured attack's.

Ball goes into cm then out wide then into Kev then back to cm and repeat. The rm and lm run like headless chickens into a packed defence. Broken and useless

Ffs it’s typical moureeen team ,we were singing about it when he as at the rags park the bus ,we are the only team trying to play they are 10 behind the ball come on blues stick it up Maureen and his fkn diving twat Kane

I actually don’t think we were that bad. We have dominated the half and as usual given away a stupid goal by falling asleep.

A couple of points...

I hope at HT someone tells Walker what colour shirt we are playing in. How a professional footballer can’t pass a football blows my mind.

Who are these full backs that Mahrez plays against for Algeria? All I see every time he goes away is him looking like Messi, then comes back to us and can’t beat a man. A waste of space this fella.

think weve been ok bossed it but in time honoured fashion one chance one goal.thought gabby was unlucky to be pulled for handball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.