Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (21/11/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defend properly and we go in level. We've been much better than them. You give teams like Spurs a lead like we did and it's the devil's own job to try and break them down with 11 behind the ball for 45 minutes.

We’re playing well enough. Tottenham defending for their lives - switch Mahrez for foden, carry on like this, and the goals will come

We need some creativity and energy but I’m not sure we have a player like that on our bench...

We've got to be far sharper to get back into this. Spurs are just trying to ruin the game, 11 behind the ball, foul, counter. Ref has to switch on to what's happening to.

Best we can hope for is a draw. We're not winning this.

Going to buck the trend on this exceptionally negative thread. Thought we played well that first half, a defensive misjudgement from Laporte just allowing the space in behind him has unfortunately cost us And we don’t deserve to be behind.

Still lacking real incision in the attacking third, but for me we have looked more dangerous which offers me plenty of hope for the second half to turn this around. Subs could really influence this game for us, Sterling, Aguero and Foden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.