Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (21/11/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're the better side but we can't score for toffee, we'll not come back and win this game, when do we ever when we go behind. Bernardo invisible again, Mahrez his usual shit self, fuck sake.

someone explain the handball rules please? I thought it was changed to the T Shirt line? In which case it wasn't handball.

Usual pap away at Spurs, play well and fall behind and then huff & puff unsuccessfully for rest of the half. I'd get Mahrez off pronto, far too slow and has not managed to get a cross in yet. Bernado has offered little too. Time to turn it around but we keep making it too hard for us

I am so pissed off with this shit every single week. We aren’t good enough to be in a title race and given our fucking squad, I have absolutely no idea why.
Because we have lost all of our creativity when we lost david silva. He was creating lots of pockets and smart passes that open up the parked busses around.there is no one near him in our squad. Just watch RCD this season and you will understand. They Are top of la liga thanks to silva.

Serious question but can anybody really see a reason why Mahrez is starting ahead of Foden?

Apart from Ederson making a mistake for the goal we have played quite well I think. Just need a bit more cutting edge going forward. I think we can get back into this.

Mahrez hasn't been great again, but he seems to keep getting the nod to play regardless. Pep will pobably leave him on & swap Torres for Gundogan. I hope he brings Foden on early doors second half.

we are a busted flush at the moment. No bite going forward and weak defensively due to our set up...

Not enough players up for the fight and living off past glories..

Mahrez
Rodri
Laporte
All very poor with the first two being consistently poor week in and out

B.Silva - used to be a favourite of mine but he is just not doing it at the moment.

Still no proper left back either....

Jesus - again in and out of the game...no consistency from him. Torres looks ok but nothing special

No power drive or commanding presences in this team - think Kompany, Yaya, Zabba, Aguero, D.Silva and Ferna at their peak - there arent players out there to compare to these

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.