Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (21/11/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want Rodri to succeed but my god does he need to learn to kick a fucking football forwards. I have hope we can still win this but it’s not a good indicator of things to come

How many fucking misplaced passes is walker planning on making? Move him into a back three, put cancelo on the right. Bernardo to the left. We aren't playing with a left back at the minute so we might as well get cancelo over to the right and drop walker deep where his pace will be of use but he can't misplace anymore passes in dangerous areas.

Actually think Mahrez has been alright today. I'd probably be looking at getting Bernardo off for foden at the moment.

The rule is if it hits his sleeve it’s not handball, below the sleeve it is.

Is this clear and obvious to you, this is the same view that bald **** looked at on the monitor;
View attachment 5658
I wanted to argue with it, it was clearly not intentional, tried to get his body behind it etc but we'd have wanted a handball there. Just our luck that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.