Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (21/11/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we stop picking at refs and pick shit at our manager and players... as they are our biggest problem this season.
I’ll call it as I see it, if that’s all right with you?

We are playing well, in the main. Fine margins all season and we’ve been on the wrong side of most.

The new Pep way

possession With no threat.

This is not the kind of game you’d want to see after he just extended his contract. I don’t know what this team need. I never thought fucking Spurs would be a threat to us. Wtf happend.

What’s chances of Gundy being 1st sub & people explaining its to get control of the game....even though we’re in total control
We’re losing and don’t look threatening in the slightest. We have the ball in large part because they don’t want it. We are not in control.

if we don't get a proven goalscorer soon all our good work in build up play will continue to go up in smoke. Aguero is a great finisher, getting him on the pitch these days is proving a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.