Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (21/11/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, yes he fucking was.

His job is to be the last line of defence, it is a shit job, I did it for 20 years.

Charging out like a **** and giving the striker an easy option once is bad enough but twice in the same game is criminal and how many other times this season?

No, he didn't make the original errors but he fucked his part up and unfortunately, that means a goal.
Maybe we need you in net then.

Dominating an opponent with chances & possession and losing to the lesser side with fewer chances, when Pep's teams lose this is often the storyline

Yes, yes he fucking was.

His job is to be the last line of defence, it is a shit job, I did it for 20 years.

Charging out like a **** and giving the striker an easy option once is bad enough but twice in the same game is criminal and how many other times this season?

No, he didn't make the original errors but he fucked his part up and unfortunately, that means a goal.
He also got away with 1 when Son went wide

Peps lost the plot.

Subs way too late yet again.

His way of playing has been sussed out.

With some exceptions mostky crap transfers the last few seasons too.
I got called a dipper for saying similar.
By 'kaz'. A dipper.

Wow they are taking the piss out of us. Clueless pep. From genius to clueless in a year and half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.