Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (21/11/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho is not the worst tactician. He knows his team need ball-playing ability AND physicality to beat us. We haven’t won more than a few duels over 80 minutes. I saw early we would not win this game. Pep is done. His tactics are not working anymore.

Same old. Totally dominate the game. Have to make 20 chances to score once and concede from very few chances against. Ok as a one off but its been happening a lot for 2 years.

Id love to see how many chances we need to take one as an average. Along with how many chances it takes the opposition to score. Bet the figure is astounding

We are not a team anymore. A few good individuals that’s it. Anybody thinks we are going to improve this season are deluded

Haha "single handedly". Pissing myself at your obsession with Mahrez.
Well please enlighten me why we looked so toothless since he has become a regular. I know there are several players struggling for form and consistency but you cannot defend his contribution to their second goal tonight.

Pep will just say we played a great game. Talk about having 5 substitutes and moan about people turning up thursday and friday from international duty, whilst saying no excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.