Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (29/01/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
Hari84 said:
Edin Won us a Penalty
Edin Won us a extra player
Edin Won us a goal
Edin will win us the game and the 1.place..
And still Edin is not good enaught ?
Come on City fans.. all can miss..
Pmsl.

You can just hear the Bosnian accent can't you.

croasdale said:
ShepherdofShark said:
We've done really well to score 3 here but we've had it made easier for us. Still think we'd have come out and done the same if it had been 1-1 but the sending off was harsh. I know it's the letter of the law but that letter seems to me to be a T for Twat.

Surely defenders have every right to go for that sort of challenge. You know what happens if you get it wrong but if every defender gets cagey about it then the game will be ruined.

Just scored as I was typing. Kind of glad. Bit of game to play now. As it should be.

Nah, if it isn't a red for those challenges defenders will haul down attackers every single time and it'd ruin the game. No one would ever get clear shots away in the box.

Isn't the risk of giving away a penalty enough? I'm just of the opinion that that sort of challenge should be allowed. The defender has every right to try. There's a clear distinction between what Rose did and just hacking down an attacker cynically.

jimharri said:
SWP's back said:
Hari84 said:
Edin Won us a Penalty
Edin Won us a extra player
Edin Won us a goal
Edin will win us the game and the 1.place..
And still Edin is not good enaught ?
Come on City fans.. all can miss..
Pmsl.
You've gotta love those crazy Bosnians. Fanboys, every last one of them!
If by live you mean pity. Then yes.

Except for the misses, Dzeko is having a really good game. Constant threat, passing well, won a penalty and scored a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.