Match Thread | Swansea vs Manchester City (21/09/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
after tonight i'm gonna be quitting putting links together guys....it just isnt working without a website and i am literally inundated with requests from all over social media.

In the last 20mins i have had close to 350 emails and i cant keep up, so no option but to stop it or i dont see any games

after tonight i'm gonna be quitting putting links together guys....it just isnt working without a website and i am literally inundated with requests from all over social media.

In the last 20mins i have had close to 350 emails and i cant keep up, so no option but to stop it or i dont see any games
Karen's always looking to work her way up the ladder. She can do it, for the big matches anyway.

4IhNQ9TbJzLnq.gif

With this line-up Pep is basically begging to get knocked out of the League Cup.

I don't blame him because to play 4 competitions with no winter break is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.