Match Thread: UEFA Youth league v. Real Madrid

Looking forward to this. Big test for the lads facing last year's semi finalists and who topped their group this time round (though on GD).

Madrid have a young Scottish lad playing for them who is meant to be a bit special too.

Judging by this photo, we're far from the strongest or an experienced squad. However, the same situation was vs Chelsea on Sunday, so who knows, these lads may outplay RMA.

9fNq6y4FIaw.jpg

Grimshawm Haug
Duhaney, Davenport, Adarabioyo, Humphreys,
Wood, Aleix Garcia, Kongolo
Nmecha, Buckley, Nemane, Brahim Diaz, Faupala

We can't see 2 more guys sitting in the first 2 rows on the left. And there are 2 more players I couldn't recognize - maybe someone names them? The guy on the left of the 3rd row (next to Buckley). Somebody told me it could be Oseni, which is funny coz I can't remember when did he play last time. And the 2nd is the lad on the left from Humphreys.

Looking forward to this. Big test for the lads facing last year's semi finalists and who topped their group this time round (though on GD).

Madrid have a young Scottish lad playing for them who is meant to be a bit special too.
They actually finished 2nd in their group. Daft that we win our group and get rewarded with an away trip against a team who finished 2nd in theirs.

I thought the Scottish lad had left? or is there another?

I think the lad to watch is their number 9, Borja Majoral, scored 5 in 4 this year and 12 in 11 in the UEFA Youth League over the years. Can't seem to find out who that Scottish lad is on the UEFA Youth League site.

Hopefully the taste of 1st team football Adarabioyo got will stand him in good stead today. Manu Garcia is going to be a big loss today so Aleix Garcia, Kongolo and whoever plays with them will have to control that midfield. He'll probably go with Bryan at the backa. Roberts & Ambrose are also big misses so its a chance for someone out there today.

They actually finished 2nd in their group. Daft that we win our group and get rewarded with an away trip against a team who finished 2nd in theirs.

Thought they topped it, might be thinking about last year. Don't tend to keep up with Madrid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.