Match Thread | Watford vs Man City (21/07/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more goal sets a new record for most goals against a single side in 1 league season.

We've equalled it with 12.

One poster literally just said he's not a striker because he doesn't score, but if he scores he won't change his mind.

Tells you everything you need to know.
I really don’t understand the abuse he gets on here. His strike rate for goals per game is phenomenal but even more important than the goals he scores is the work he does pulling defenders out of position to allow others the space to score.

since when did their ever become an assist's award, kin hell. Who give's a tom tit who passes the ball, it's who scores that matter's.
Fanboys in Asia and America love stats like that.

In US sports, players’ qualities are pinned on stats.

Football is a game about general play more than it is about stats like assists.

I really don’t understand the abuse he gets on here. His strike rate for goals per game is phenomenal but even more important than the goals he scores is the work he does pulling defenders out of position to allow others the space to score.

You're wasting your breath, he is wank.

We're 4 goals up, Sterling's scored, Gundogan is on the bench, haven't conceded yet...what else are we supposed to do but abuse Jesus for a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.