Match Thread | Watford vs Man City (21/07/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KDB sprints 20 yards back, puts in a phenomenal tackle, we pass up to Mahrez and he just loses it and doesn't bother reacting at all.
Made the same point in the wrong thread. I think it was the Stones thread, but definitely agree with you.

Just cannot warm to Mahrez.
Not convinced he’s a good fit for us.

Joke alert!!
Thought this was the first team? Have I been watching the reserves. They were good, could be in the first team that lot!! ;-) :-)

Haha. I would’ve gotten that even if you didn’t add the alert. I think he can do well here. Be nice to see him get a run of games.

I just didn’t want you thinking I was being insulting. Just thought it was funny. You’re right though really because he doesn’t get enough starts yet. :-)

It’s BM. It’s a place where tensions run high and handbags and drinks are thrown around. Thankfully, I don’t own a handbag and I’m off the drink.

Not sure how it came out but it’d be a shame if he left just after one season. All he has to do is get used to the ever present grey skies and wet ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.