Match Thread | West Ham vs Man City (24/10/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have gone so bad that ref's are openly supporting us knowing it might make make the game competitive and anyways there not much we will be able to do anyway.

This team is not good enough to be a top 4 team never mind win the league. Huge amounts wasted on average players who perform badly

Been to three locals looking for this. One has turned their telly's off. The other is shut and the third wanted us to buy a £15+ meal before we'd sat down or could order drinks. So it's home to no match, and by the sounds of it I've saved me some time and money.

im not saying maroon is the same as our datk blue/ black but our home kit would be far clearer when i look at the 15-20 players all congregated in their final third

Sergio looks absolutely miles off today. Add that to Mahrez being non-existant and it really feels like we've got nothing up front but Sterling.
It’s exactly how’s he’s played since he’s come back. Looks like an old man trying to cling on to his career at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.