Match Thread | West Ham vs Man City (24/10/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Against a well drilled team we look so slow and predictable. There’s a lack of any urgency by anybody and becoming the norm.

Needs Foden on at half time to at least liven us up.

You`re fucking pissed up.Garcia has been having a good game.Yes he misplaced two passes in that first 10 minutes but at least they were on the edge of the WH penalty area.What about that last ditch tackle on Ontanio.
Wipe yer glasses yer thick twat !!
It’s Antonio btw. And Bowen’s done Garcia about three times now. One of which was in the lead up to the goal. He is dreadful.

You missed his great pass over the top then?
It might help if players were running fir him, just before half time ha had to stop and check back as no one forward if him
I commented at the time about his ONE forward pass. Doesn’t change anything. Nearly every time he gets the ball its back or sideways.

Pretty much went as I expected it to. Controlled the ball without doing much with it and haven't created much at all. All a bit too slow and lacking in movement. Only Walker and Bernardo are playing with any drive and energy. The rest is pretty much at walking pace.

Need to make changes at half time and bring more dynamic players on. KDB, Foden and Torres should all come on.

We are struggling to create, but are handing away scoring chances from nothing. Lucky it's not 2 or 3.

Need to win these 1-0.

So little creativity and pace in this side. Was obvious as soon as the team was announced that we’d struggle today. Crying out for Foden, Torres and De Bruyne. I’d make all three changes at half-time.
The real worry is that Pep is making the same mistakes each week. We needs subs to rescue us because he has put out the wrong team again.

Last edited:
For me mate it’s the lack of urgency, effort and actual bollox that is bothering me, not who we are playing. West Ham are a good team but they won’t have had an easier half and that’s just not on. We just don’t look bothered and don’t look a tight unit/team any more and that’s got to be blamed on the management. It’s got all the signs of a manager who hasn’t got the spark anymore.
Unfortunately so very true, worrying times, although Saturday early kick offs are notorious for catching teams cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.