Match Thread | Wolves vs Man City (21/09/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great first half, we look back on it, too good for Wolves.
On a side note, the commentator is really pissing me off with his constant referrals to Foden's indiscretions, I await his comments about Greenwood when the rags play, or maybe not.

Wow, that was an impressive first 45 against a very good team. Feels much more balanced without Gundo and Dinho in his real spot instead
With Dave gone I think it gives Kev more freedom to go forward as the defence is air tight with Rodri and Fernandinho behind him. Hate to say it but maybe Silva going has created a new tempo and style.

Great first half performance so far, Stones & Ake paired together looks immensely better then anything we had at centre half last season. A shrewd buy Ake.

Great interplay and pressing from everyone, hopefully put the foot down in the second half and put a marker down for this season.

What a good half, have to admit I was a little nervous with us being behind in preparation and all the injuries.

Stones and Ake haven't had much to do but have looked really calm and rarely put a pass out of place, Rodri and Ferni look really comfortable together, and the front four look great, hopefully they don't tire.

Get a third early in the 2nd and lets see Ferran for 30 min

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.