Match Thread | Wolves vs Man City (21/09/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we all know, up front we gave absolute quality

The test is getting our defence solid and protected. So far so good. Ake looks a quality addition and looks as though he has been with us a lot longer. Memdy looks like he is going in the right direction with form and confidence

Stones looks better next to Ake and that is probably helped cos they can actually communicate with one another as Ake is fluent in English
It appeared the 2 CB's were instructed to stay deeper, i.e. in the defensive half, when City are in possession. I like this because it makes us less susceptible to the counters that Wolves, Lyon, etc. have killed us with in recent times.

Play Gabby/Foden and it's damn near guaranteed. Anyone else, I can't make promises.
This is why Jesus needs to start more games than Aguero this season (when both fit). I don’t want slow, lifeless City. I want what we’re seeing today. Nothing against Sergio, but I just prefer this intensity and always will.

Put Walker in goal second-half and play Ederson in the Dzeko role up against Coady. Bring on the kids please Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.