Matchday Metrolink Season Ticket

mike1923

Thinking of getting one of the these next season, do they have a name and / or picture on?

asking because I share a season ticket with my brother so not much use if only one of us can use it!

Good luck with it.

I used Metrolink when the Mancunian Way was out of commission a couple of years ago, and I missed 3 games and countless kick-offs because the system was so unreliable it was basically unfit for purpose.

I will never contemplate using it ever again.

I travelled in from Altrincham on the direct service to the Etihad and it was totally crap.

Good luck with it.

I used Metrolink when the Mancunian Way was out of commission a couple of years ago, and I missed 3 games and countless kick-offs because the system was so unreliable it was basically unfit for purpose.

I will never contemplate using it ever again.

I travelled in from Altrincham on the direct service to the Etihad and it was totally crap.

I agree I used to use the Metrolink but it's awful. Just can't rely on it. I drive again now which i feel bad about because I think I should do my bit and use public transport but it's just not a viable option. A few weeks ago I went to one of the Women's games - as it was quiet I took the Metrolink - there was a 15 minute delay on the way in - tram taken out of service en route and on the way back it was laughable 3 trams on the board in 5mins, 12, mins and 18 mins - I waited 25 mins for a tram - god knows which of the three advertised it was when it eventually turned up.

I commute on the trams I find them the best way of getting to the game over driving. Only problem is the queue after the game. I tend to do a walk down to new Islington tramstop and get on there. I've never really had any issues with trams getting to the match but I understand it's ridiculous at Piccadilly station to get on one as they are almost always full when they arrive at the station.

Much better to get on the etihad tram at cornbrook/Victoria if you can before it hits that bottle neck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.