Matchday Vlog from City at Wembley

twosips

Hey. Know these aren't everyone's cup of tea, but that a fair few on here like them too so I thought i'd share this.

I made this of the whole day if anyone fancies a watch. One of the best days out I've had with my dad since I was a kid. Gives me goosebumps watching it back.

Hey. Know these aren't everyone's cup of tea, but that a fair few on here like them too so I thought i'd share this.

I made this of the whole day if anyone fancies a watch. One of the best days out I've had with my dad since I was a kid. Gives me goosebumps watching it back.

Enjoyed that. Nice that you spent it with your Dad. You should do more of the 'at the match' vlogs - they are always good.

Cheers Twosips , I enjoyed that as always.
For somebody who is now 12000 miles away ( or whatever it is) it gives a little reminder about what it’s all about.
Thanks again.

Brilliant really enjoyed that : )

Enjoyed that. Nice that you spent it with your Dad. You should do more of the 'at the match' vlogs - they are always good.

Thanks mate. I do try, but they take a lot of time to edit (as im a fussy bastard and want to make them look nice, flow well etc) so sometimes I don't get that time I need to edit so can't do it. I also sometimes just want to go to a game and not have to worry about bringing my camera along haha. I wanna aim to do 1 or 2 a month though.

Brilliant. I'l watch that later. I was hoping something would be hosted last night actually but no worries. Really enjoy the video's you produce. Keep up the good work mate.

Great video! I spent the day with my Dad too and it brought a tear to my eye watching that - great memories! Just wish we were still in the FA Cup so we could go again!

Great video! I spent the day with my Dad too and it brought a tear to my eye watching that - great memories! Just wish we were still in the FA Cup so we could go again!

Was resenting this video so much last night while editing it but then i looked back at it this morning and thought what a bloody great reminder of a day out this is! Haha. Ill love looking back on this one day. Love that there's a thorough reminder of a day out like this with my dad online

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.