matchdays at the Etihad stadium don't have to be all about football

ninjamonkey

This is the message City are sending out via emails advertising the Harvey Nichols shopping experience corporate boxes for the Stoke Game.

c259c42256d9fad31645a6c67aaf3a64.jpg

Are we now worse than the rags? Hurts to say this but sadly, i think we are.

We didn't create the landscape we are forced to operate in and comply with. Football is about money and has been long before the takeover.
Would you prefer something more working class like a car boot sale or a raffle prior to kick off, a whippet race?
If it makes us more profitable and able to compete with the clubs who created and nurtured the money element in football, then I'm all for it. Give them no advantages or head starts.
Maybe it is an attempt to offer something different to those with more money than a football interest? The club can be quite creative with the things they'll try to be innovative.

Do you really think this is aimed at regular match going fans ? Can't see an issue with it, if someone is stupid and rich enough to think this is what football is all about, let them pay.
This would be quite a normal offering in UAE, where, it must be said, the link between wealth and stupidity is particularly strong.

last sunday was another fantastic day ,to go along side countless other days we have had in the last 5/6 years ,and then you get shit posts like this , its a fantastic club shame we have fans who just look for trivial negative shit to put the boot in when there is really no need ,

The club can be quite creative with the things they'll try to be innovative.
They can, apart from "we play for you" type cheesy crap ;o)

I wonder if this is something completely new, can't say I've heard of any other clubs doing it. Its the silly rich that will facilitate us ordinary folk still being able to afford to go, the more they pay out, hopefully the less we'll have to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.