matched betting....any advice?

goatinho

hi
does any do matched betting?
some girl i know who knows fuck all about sports and betting started doing it last year and shes made well over a grand now.... she cleared over 300 quid just at cheltenham!
now i know there a subscription sites who do all the hard work which she has joined....i think she said she paid £150 a year but it has options to pay £22 a month.

any better options than that? and decent sites to look at? any other advice would be greatly apprieciated as this could be the only way to pay for my season card next season!

cheers

I was following the original thread for around a week. It was the beginning of February that it was pulled. I think the 9th. I only remember that because I started match betting the day before it was pulled. After a few days of me trying it out I emailed the mods and gave my pennies worth, that I thought it shouldn't of been pulled as I was having early success and it was easy to make profit.

So a little update. I started in February and as of today I'm £4720 in profit!.

Thanks to whoever started that original thread. It was only through reading the various posts on that thread about people making easy profit that made me aware of matched betting and how easy it was to do.

My partner and kids would thank you too as I've treated them to loads the past few months.

The paid site is profitaccumulator.co.uk - worth £22 a month as it guides you - definite money to be made, you need to invest odd hour here and there though, and be disciplined.

(also see http://matchedbettingblog.com/)

Yep. That's the one. Think that's why it was originally pulled. As the mods thought the website was being plugged too much. That's the one I've been using. I'm sure there are others that you can use. But I havnt looked tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.