Matheus Nunes

Sterling won't be coming back, he's shite now.
Sterling & Gallagher were two of the Chavs better players last season, but both are surplus to requirements for seemingly non-footballing reasons.

Given the choice of Nunes or Sterling, it'd be come home Raz. He's had a rude awakening at the peak of his career, & knows he has it all to prove again.

If he returned on reasonable wages & accepted a squad role, & was happy to scrap for his place, then why not?

As Pep said in his presser, City could feasibly be playing 70 matches this season. We're gonna need a bigger squad.

I wonder why we are potentally raising so much in sales but seem reluctant to spend it, this would be another example. While I wouldnt be against a deal it does make me question why we are not spending.

Is it that there is a huge signing in the offing?
Probably because Doku, Lewis, Savinho & Bobb all for £80m, & Gundog's return means Pep maybe comfortable with the squad he has.

If we can get another top level season out of Gundog, KDB & Walker, that alone is worth £50m in the bank to spend on their replacements next summer imo.

I wonder why we are potentally raising so much in sales but seem reluctant to spend it, this would be another example. While I wouldnt be against a deal it does make me question why we are not spending.

I'd keep an eye on Musiala. Next season

Sterling & Gallagher were two of the Chavs better players last season, but both are surplus to requirements for seemingly non-footballing reasons.

Given the choice of Nunes or Sterling, it'd be come home Raz. He's had a rude awakening at the peak of his career, & knows he has it all to prove again.

If he returned on reasonable wages & accepted a squad role, & was happy to scrap for his place, then why not?

As Pep said in his presser, City could feasibly be playing 70 matches this season. We're gonna need a bigger squad.
No chance, he was shit for Chelsea last season and the fans were on his back. His ball control is terrible and he runs up blind alleys trying to beat too many players. He did well for us but he's clearly on the wane, no way will Pep want him back especially as we're developing other players, I'd be mortified if he came back.

How in the hell this happen?

If this happen then surely will again in the market?

Sqaud and wage limits incoming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.