Matheus Nunes

Definitely is. There is always a rush to bin a player on BM. Don’t get me wrong sometimes the opinion is right, but I’ve seen it on here from the current squad for

Rodri
Grealish
Stones
Walker
Ake
Rico
Bobb

Also gems like..

KDB is finished
We play better without Haaland

and most memorably from yesteryear..

David Silva is too small

Among dozens of others

We clearly don’t know what we are talking about but it doesn’t stop us.

I’ll wait and see a bit longer with Nunes before I reach for my pitchfork which I have been using on Phillips anyway and I haven’t a spare.
Don’t forget likely the most prominent and prolific of them all:

FFS Mahrez

I think its the play style (Pep) he'll never fit into.. Atletico plays similarly to Sporting in 3-4-3 and he will be able to stretch his legs then and use his dynamism to cover defensively as well as well as in offensive transitions like he used to do so well. Hes not precise and intricate enough for City I feel.

Lets just be honest with him. A panic buy that went bad, quickly. Time to move on. Plus not bothering to come back from the Euros after doing nothing was the final nail in the coffin for me, says it all about him, useless.

Lets just be honest with him. A panic buy that went bad, quickly. Time to move on. Plus not bothering to come back from the Euros after doing nothing was the final nail in the coffin for me, says it all about him, useless.
Holy hyperbole, batman!

interesting if we will go after someone if Nunes leaves
We will have 23(?) man squad then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.