Matheus Nunes

No chance, he was shit for Chelsea last season and the fans were on his back. His ball control is terrible and he runs up blind alleys trying to beat too many players. He did well for us but he's clearly on the wane, no way will Pep want him back especially as we're developing other players, I'd be mortified if he came back.
I can only call it as I see it, & the times I saw Sterling, he looked head & shoulders above the rest of the Chav squad, which wasn't hard considering their struggles.

They were probably hoping he'd have the impact of Palmer, but were ready to throw him under the bus when he didn't.

I wish Palmer no ill, but he was allowed a free rein last season where he benefitted to the detriment of the squad. It'll be interesting to see how he fares this season in a more rigid structure.

Ultimately, given the choice of Sterling or Nunes, I'd opt for Sterling every time, & twice on Sundays. Like Gundog, Raz may feel he has unfinished business at the Etihad & everything to prove.

Not even that. Why should City do ANY business with the Red Cartel Yankee owning Database Hacking City Agenda leaders other side of the Red Arse cheek??? Just why?
Sell to Toffees or Barcodes. But not the flecking Dippers!!!!
Whilst I get your sentiment, getting a mega fee for someone who isn’t going to make them better would be allowable to me.

Similarly, if they wanted Kalvin for £80m, I’d drive him to Stanley Park myself.

I think he’s useful. And he’s happy to play second fiddle. A handy trait to have IMO.

There’s a player there somewhere.

Annoyingly, his strengths aren’t our strengths - he needs space to excel and he won’t get that. To succeed here, he needs to be clever with his movement, positioning and quicker with his passing. He’s shown it in fleeting moments but not consistently. Yet.

I can only call it as I see it, & the times I saw Sterling, he looked head & shoulders above the rest of the Chav squad, which wasn't hard considering their struggles.

They were probably hoping he'd have the impact of Palmer, but were ready to throw him under the bus when he didn't.

I wish Palmer no ill, but he was allowed a free rein last season where he benefitted to the detriment of the squad. It'll be interesting to see how he fares this season in a more rigid structure.

Ultimately, given the choice of Sterling or Nunes, I'd opt for Sterling every time, & twice on Sundays. Like Gundog, Raz may feel he has unfinished business at the Etihad & everything to prove.
Your POV but I can't see it and I certainly don't want him back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.