Maths, can be weird if thought about too long

St Ives blue said:
I can't help thinking about Nasri pussying out of the wall in the derby.
If he had put a block in then we draw, i.e. +1 point, them -2 points = us just 2 behind.
What a fine line between success and failure.

Wasn't only that game though ,was it ?

And we could blame Clichy as much , if not more , for that goal than Nasri ....

the pathetic , and gutless , display at Sunderland also didn't help our cause .

jimharri said:
The words ''Auntie'', ''balls'' and ''uncle'' spring to mind!

I know, I just can't help thinking if our defence was like it is now we would have beat them in that Derby. Even though it's pointless thinking it :/

I know all we can do is win one game at a time.
As fans the atmosphere for the next two home games needs to be awesome. 12th man definately needed.

First time on here (so be gentle) I do agree that they got us at a good time. But it's almost irrelevant.
All we can do is keep winning. N if we keep our defence stable (assuming zabba is ok from yest) then we r still def in the hunt.

I mean I wrote us off last year after arsenal.......

On the maths front amd I'm sure it has been mentioned on here before, it was the two wins against the scum last year that secured us the title. Scummers talk about the Wigan defeat or the draw with Everton but if we had lost both games they would have won the title by 12 points --- frightening. (Draws not counting.)

Forget about the maths.
To a certain extent it suits us to be where we are because we know we have to win virtually every game.
Its what happened last deason although I accept its a lot earlier.
We are getting to the point of a fully fit squad again and we are capapble of going on a long run treating each game as a cup tie.
If we do that, then the maths dont matter.

black mamba said:
St Ives blue said:
I can't help thinking about Nasri pussying out of the wall in the derby.
If he had put a block in then we draw, i.e. +1 point, them -2 points = us just 2 behind.
What a fine line between success and failure.

Wasn't only that game though ,was it ?

And we could blame Clichy as much , if not more , for that goal than Nasri ....

the pathetic , and gutless , display at Sunderland also didn't help our cause .

We could also blame it on Hart who asked for Tevez to leave the wall...

Actually, every player make mistakes and make up for it in onther games. It's a collective sport. So we win as a team and we loose as a team. The 4 guys mentioned here (Hart, Nasri, Clichy and Tevez) all were crucial in other victories and I'm pretty sure they'll have done us more and more good come the end of this season.

5 points isn't too much. We're still well in this race !!

I think yesterday reminded us of just how capable of bottling it at the last moment United have become. They have also shown that they are 100% reliant on Robin (no pun intended) Van Rapist, and if he so much as has a few weeks out, it could very well mean their title hopes.

We have gone through our February-March spell in the first half of the season and still were within grasp. Now we're starting to have great defensive performances, and look to go on a rich vein of form.

United, however, are due for a slip up. The only team in recent memory that went a full season without a spell of terrible form were the invincibles... and no matter how much the Daily Rag tries to say it, United this year are far from the invincibles. They will hit a wall sometime in the next 3 months and it will be our chance to sprint past them to the finish. Mark my words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.