Matt Le Tissier

I used to love watching him play, probably my favourite none City player. He used to shoot from anywhere and it would look as though he hardly put any power into the shot but the ball would take off like a rocket. No surprise he was overlooked for the national team. We've always seemed to pick graft over guile.

I couldn't disagree more. He was ridiculously good and would be a starter for any team in the prem.

Have to agree to disagree then, in his pomp he wouldn't make our team, Jose defo wouldn't play him with his work rate. Ok, I concede, in today's game he'd prob be the best player in a bottom half prem team

Didn't quote that very well, was responding to the other part of your post stony

Defo agree to disagree then ;) dont want a big long arguement.
Sorry, last one, instead of who, pick your team from this squad with him in it.
+ I stand by Jose wouldn't play him.
Don't think he'd make the arse 1st team either, but I concede, he would still make the rest of the prem teams 1st Xl

He was awesome for the saints but don't think he'd of made it at a bigger club, wouldn't be a prem player in todays game, I think if was about 10 years older he would be comparable to maradonna, 10 years younger no one would of heard of him.
Yep, but that's the whole point! You can't judge a player by today's attributes/standards/values. Oh, if only it were that easy...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.