Matt Le Tissier

FantasyIreland

A wonderful player who has become a wonderful,yet criminally under utilised,commentator/pundit.

Is he too honest? does he dare to say what others will not?

His opinions are always spot on in my book,he shows no bias and he doesn't appear to crave attention.

So why do we rarely see him other than on Sky sports?

Yes, come to think of it it is strange. Perhaps he wants a summer off from sharing a studio with idiots.

Same reason Buzzer doesn’t get on anymore, if you don’t tow the line your considered persona non grata ...
I spoke to Buzzer after West Brom away last season and he said exactly this ...!

Same reason Buzzer doesn’t get on anymore, if you don’t tow the line your considered persona non grata ...
I spoke to Buzzer after West Brom away last season and he said exactly this ...!
I'd like to see some of the older generation giving their opinions, get sick of seeing the same old faces, half of whom were very ordinary players in the first place.

He is not your typically well presented BBC type.

Unlike, say, Mark Lawrenson!

24A1423700000578-2906431-image-a-44_1421059266334.jpg

I think Le Tissier has been quite openly critical of Liverpool in the past, which has probably scuppered his chances at the BBC.

Lawrenson is ok at wise cracks, as a pundit he’s shite...! Lots of snide remarks about Kev yesterday until he pulled off that wonder pass for Lukaku, then shut his gob .. Can’t stand the ****...!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.