Matt Smith

I'm norally really skeptical of former famous players getting given jobs, but for some reason I feel like Lampard would be a good choice. Pep seems to really respect old former players, and an intelligent midfielder would make sense on a basic level. Tommy Doyle learning from Lampard sounds like a nice story.

He's also got a relatively large public profile, going on sky and MOTD, and it would be nice to have someone going to bat for us on TV.
Pretty sure Lampard is not only a genius footballer but genius overall. I saw somewhere that he got a 150 IQ. On top of that I think Lampard has the attitude and player experience that makes young players would want to listen to him.

Pretty sure Lampard is not only a genius footballer but genius overall. I saw somewhere that he got a 150 IQ. On top of that I think Lampard has the attitude and player experience that makes young players would want to listen to him.

Lampard has applied for the Derby job so looks like he may be looking to jump straight in at senior level.

He's defo not being sold
I agree just saying what the actual options can be.

Considering he hasn't been loaned yet, he will probably go on loan for 1-2 years, then be sold with a buy back. It's going to be the go to strategy for the youth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.