Matt Smith

He's played pretty much every minute of every game for FC Twente Enschede this season albeit in the 2nd tier, doesn't seem to have done him any harm for sure.
I could unfortunately not watch the game, but saw lots of positive comments on Twitter. He`s just 19 as well

Thrilled that we've locked him down. A very, very good player in the making and I really hope he can make it here, as I certainly think he's got more of a chance than most given the position he's been playing in.

At least want to see him given a chance in pre-season this year. The only positive of an upcoming transfer ban is that players like Smith, who I think is capable/has the quality of making the step up, might actually get their chance if the club are forced into that situation.

I suppose one year more at Twente wouldn't be a bad thing though - he's seemingly doing very well and has won a lot of plaudits among their fanbase.

Last edited:
Great news. I was impressed by him for Wales and looks to have a bright future.

If he doesn't make it in our first team then he'll make us a lot of money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.