Matthijs de Ligt

Sky sports reporting “Ajax defender Matthijs De Ligt says his future is undecided despite reports he’s close to joining Barcelona. I still don’t know anything about where my future is. The Premier League is a big competition, Spain also, but it’s not just about those two”.

I like the look of Eric Garcia, the kid has real potential. Also Tosin will be back from his loan spell at West Brom, another defensive option. If Otamendi stays I think we're pretty well covered.
Tosin is nowhere near Prem Man City level, he is doing well playing Champship football, good kid but unfortunately not good enough..

It may be true, or it may be not, but if your last sentence is true, it shows that they are two large egos. You cannot have players boycotting team mates, especially ones as historically important as Cavani.
They do have egos but if you watch PSG, you'll understand Cavani is a pure finisher.
Give him the ball for anything else, like build up, and you are sure you are not seeing the ball back because of his limitations. He has poor first touch, poor dribbling, poor passing. The thing he is good at is scoring when he just has to shoot without having to control the ball.

Sky sports reporting “Ajax defender Matthijs De Ligt says his future is undecided despite reports he’s close to joining Barcelona. I still don’t know anything about where my future is. The Premier League is a big competition, Spain also, but it’s not just about those two”.
Millennials love being center of attention...

Tosin is nowhere near Prem Man City level, he is doing well playing Champship football, good kid but unfortunately not good enough..

Spoke to a West brom fan last month who thought he was pretty poor for them and said he was nowhere close to prem level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.