Matthijs de Ligt

De Ligt isn't coming here, not a chance City give this kid anything near £150.000 never mind £350.000 it just doesn't work.

The transfer fee isn't the problem

19 yo & next move makes him A multi millionaire 65m over 5 years wow it doesnt add up fucking absalute crazy money & that folks is your answer & why he won't be at City, PSG & UTD will throw everything at it & wont give a fuck which players they upset in fact it may get them a wage rise, look at the fiasco Sanshez has caused, its put UTD back 3 years at least, PSG are the same 1st Naymar then Mbappa & now both want away.

Move on close the thread not worth the Craic, let's talk about players with a big possibility & not some greedy twat who just sees €

203 pages for a player that we were never going to sign due to who is agent is, would have been great to get him though

Frenkie is the one we should and could have sealed , as bad as missing out on Hazard 7 years ago

He wanted to sign for Barca. How could we have sealed it ?

What a waste going to PSG! A one team league and at 19 already thinking about moving just for higher wages!

Never a player i was set on,i think he's potentially world class but he's a way off that yet and currently very overrated.

The money involved is fucking mental,i'm happy he's going to a club where he'll be able to achieve his ambitions.......

Besides.....We have a kid in our academy who i think can be just as good.

Never a player i was set on,i think he's potentially world class but he's a way off that yet and currently very overrated.

The money involved is fucking mental,i'm happy he's going to a club where he'll be able to achieve his ambitions.......

Besides.....We have a kid in our academy who i think can be just as good.

Garcia is younger too and going to be a Star imo.

Another youngster with his head turned by money by virtue of a fucking greedy agent no doubt.

Apparently PSG have offered De Ligt €350,000 a week to go there! Utter bollocks from a league that has literally no revenue coming in ie TV money and I’m sure their prize money will be way less than the premier league?!

Psg is a great move for him if true. At 19 he would have been crazy to come to the Prem. In France it's a step above the Dutch league, he can financially be secure and remain relatively fresh for the Champs league and the Dutch national team. Very very good move as he can consider the Prem, Liga or Bundesliga when he hits his early to mid twenties. His agent has looked after de ligt and likely himself well on that deal if its true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.