Matthijs de Ligt

It's not a couple of years down the line when the fat agent wants de Ligit moving on again for another pay day.

RE Paul Pogba ,Ibrahimovic and Balloteli

All agents get paid a lot when their players move on. So he's likely to want that, regardless of how much we have paid him. If he doesn't get his pound of flesh during this move, he's even more likely to want to get another transfer as soon as possible.

He does seem one of the more difficult agents to deal with though, so it's up to us whether we are prepared to work with him or not.

All agents get paid a lot when their players move on. So he's likely to want that, regardless of how much we have paid him. If he doesn't get his pound of flesh during this move, he's even more likely to want to get another transfer as soon as possible.

He does seem one of the more difficult agents to deal with though, so it's up to us whether we are prepared to work with him or not.
I can guarantee if de Legit comes here, Riaola will try and move him on within 2 years

We will certainly NOT pay the sort of wages that are being banded about by the media.The Old Trafford scenario of paying ridiculous salaries and then seeing the shit hit the fan with others wanting parity,will not wash within the corridors of The Etihad.
The lad will certainly not eclipse the salaries of those established start of KDB,Sergio and Merlin plus I would expect nowadays Raheem also.
They may break the bank with the transfer fee but not on a salary.The inducement is a massive bonus for carrying on with trophy counts.

Last edited:
We will certainly NOT pay the sort of wages that are being banded about by the media.The Old Trafford scenario of paying ridiculous salaries and then seeing the shit hit the fan with others wanting parity,will not wash within the corridors of The Etihad.
The lad will certainly not eclipse the salaries of those established start of KDB,Sergio and Merlin plus I would expect nowadays Raheem also.
They may break the back with the transfer fee but not on a salary.The inducement is a massive bonus for carrying on with trophy counts.

The way it should always be! Success incentive bonuses! Work hard, win trophies earn big bucks!

If the other club, or the player want to pay the agent extra, that is up to them.

We don't.

That's probably the way it would work but ultimately it would be coming out of the fee we pay them. As long as it isn't costing us any more, I doubt we care much if Ajax get the whole fee or pass a chunk of it onto the agent.

Quite scary to think he could sign a 5 year contract and then be only 24yrs old, depending on the footballing landscape of course Raiola will no doubt want a move to get another 20/30mil but if hes established here and ends up the captain or something he could tell him to do one. Never really understood why players dont just 'contract' an agent for when they want a move rather than have one all year round. I get they will have some benefits e.g Mendes has a full media conglomerate behind him but Raiola just seems to take money out their pockets.

Quite scary to think he could sign a 5 year contract and then be only 24yrs old, depending on the footballing landscape of course Raiola will no doubt want a move to get another 20/30mil but if hes established here and ends up the captain or something he could tell him to do one. Never really understood why players dont just 'contract' an agent for when they want a move rather than have one all year round. I get they will have some benefits e.g Mendes has a full media conglomerate behind him but Raiola just seems to take money out their pockets.

The worrying thing would be that twat raiola would try and whore him out to other clubs within 2_3 years to line his pockets once again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.