Matthijs de Ligt

Personally only see the top players in 5 years wanting to leave to challenge themselves as bored of winning or because of the weather. We are very close to being top of the tree in my opinion and if we get this kid and the others banded about we will be set for domination. He’s a must by for me

Quite scary to think he could sign a 5 year contract and then be only 24yrs old, depending on the footballing landscape of course Raiola will no doubt want a move to get another 20/30mil but if hes established here and ends up the captain or something he could tell him to do one. Never really understood why players dont just 'contract' an agent for when they want a move rather than have one all year round. I get they will have some benefits e.g Mendes has a full media conglomerate behind him but Raiola just seems to take money out their pockets.

The agent will set up their sponsorship deals, media appearances etc and probably look after all their social media nonsense.

Becoming a circus for a 19 year old
No doubt he's got much more chance of succeeding but who was that 17(?) year old kid who was whored out by his parents I think a few years back? He went to Real Madrid from memory and maybe ended up back at home. From Norway I think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.