Maureen ... great article by Balague ... well word a look

I'll save people the 5 minute read.

The author of the article is going a long way round to say he's basically a **** when it comes to being a football coach.

I think Pep is a far better manager now than he was in his Barca days because he is true to his word & keeps trying to learn.

He sticks to his philosophy of how football should be played, but he is willing to take on board literally anything he picks up, to add to that.

He will pick the brains of Tony Pulis or Fat Sam, just the same as he would if he met Bielsa, & he'll probably get something from them, that he can use.
That's what'll make him a great, just as it did the GPC. It's what the likes of Wenger, Mourinho, Mancini etc don't have.

I think Pep is a far better manager now than he was in his Barca days because he is true to his word & keeps trying to learn.

He sticks to his philosophy of how football should be played, but he is willing to take on board literally anything he picks up, to add to that.

He will pick the brains of Tony Pulis or Fat Sam, just the same as he would if he met Bielsa, & he'll probably get something from them, that he can use.
Only a fool ever stops learning.

read this earlier, at first I thought "good article" then I thought, wait a minute, he's just saying what all of bluemoon has been saying for years

From the former two just how to talk bollocks in a press conference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.