Mauro Icardi

Good morning Manchester,
woke up early as usual for running training, so happy to see that turkey won 1-0 against croatia, in an away game. unbelievable. that win goes to Stefan Kuntz, our previous coach. He was saying that ''that is the level of turkish football'' after losing points to Faroe Islands.
But i wanna talk about Icardi...
No one ever had an impact like he did to Turkish Football.
He gave confidence to young gala players like, Akturkoglu, Yılmaz. Also the defender Abdulkerim.
But also, since gala paid him a lot last year, and he became an icon, Fenerbahce changed its transfer strategy this year, made important transfers and they are doing realy well; not even a draw this season.
As ı told you before even Fener fans love this guy.
So i ve never seen such an impact before.
Believe me, i am not exaggerating, thats Icardi effect.
romour: it s been said that Barca interested in him. i dont believe. he played for barca until 18 or something.
Anyway, cheers, have a nice weekend.
Ps: watched tv series ''Beckham'' this week. Best sports documentary ever seen after ''the last dance''. I was knowing all the stories; but still impressed.

Last edited:
Good morning Manchester,
woke up early as usual for running training, so happy to see that turkey won 1-0 against croatia, in an away game. unbelievable. that win goes to Stefan Kuntz, our previous coach. He was saying that ''that is the level of turkish football'' after losing points to Faroe Islands.
He gave confidence to young gala players like, Akturkoglu, Yılmaz. Also the defender Abdulkerim.
But also, since gala paid him a lot last year, and he became an icon, Fenerbahce changed its transfer strategy this year, made important transfers and they are doing realy well; not even a draw this season.
romour: it s been said that Barca interested in him. i dont believe. he played for barca until 18 or something.
Ps: watched tv series ''Beckham'' this week. Best sports documentary ever seen after ''the last dance''. I was knowing all the stories; but still impressed.
Rag!:()

Good morning Manchester,

Absolute bollocks! You need to watch some other documentaries if you believe that is up there with the last dance. It's a marketing campaign which shows him as being a much better player than he ever was. He was under the thumb with the mrs, wanted fame over success and then after boning his PA in Madrid decided he'd do whatever his wife wanted so sacked off his career to go and play in the US - and even then he was shite considering how abysmal the standard was.

Absolute bollocks! You need to watch some other documentaries if you believe that is up there with the last dance. It's a marketing campaign which shows him as being a much better player than he ever was. He was under the thumb with the mrs, wanted fame over success and then after boning his PA in Madrid decided he'd do whatever his wife wanted so sacked off his career to go and play in the US - and even then he was shite considering how abysmal the standard was.
Unrelated to football but I was mightily impressed by the Hatton documentary produced by Sky. Searingly honest and, ultimately, extremely sad.

Unrelated to football but I was mightily impressed by the Hatton documentary produced by Sky. Searingly honest and, ultimately, extremely sad.
thanks, just checked it, i ll watch this weekend, hopefully find the stream

Last edited:
you guys know better than me that period; so i respect. we just followed his career from turkey, from tv, while there is no social media or so; so probably influenced by this marketing campaing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.