blue.w-l.ctid

the express claims us and arsenal are after him he has a 20 million price tag

what do you think would he fit into the team

not seen much of him since he went to italy

blue.w-l.ctid said:

Mate Lazio just last summer paid 22 million euros for the guy ! How can he be priced less than that now ?!

interisti said:
blue.w-l.ctid said:

Mate Lazio just last summer paid 22 million euros for the guy ! How can he be priced less than that now ?!

It would be the same, £20million = around 22 million euros at the moment, still doesn't make much sense though.

Had some good games at Birmingham but didn't do it consistently.

Hes not worth half that. Average at Birmmigham not good enough for the prem IMO.

Good player, bulked up whilst he's been in Italy.

He's fallen out big time with Ballardini, really can't see him staying at Lazio. Whenever I've seen them this season he's been the only one with any real quality (Kolarov aside), they're a sinking ship.

ox-blue said:
GDB said:
Express is rarely right.

And they've kept up form here.

GDB you claim to know alot of information?

What is your source?
You have been pm'd. Keep it away from the dickheads on this board.

blue_soundwave said:
Good player, bulked up whilst he's been in Italy.

He's fallen out big time with Ballardini, really can't see him staying at Lazio. Whenever I've seen them this season he's been the only one with any real quality (Kolarov aside), they're a sinking ship.

This is the source of such rumours. Zarate is unpopular with the board at Lazio, he's complained and reportedly threatened to make them choose between himself and Ballardini in the summer. I can't see Lotito standing for this and he will be shipped out for around £15-20m at the first chance I expect. He's got bags of skill but he has entirely the wrong attitude, the Ballardini bust up aside, he had an public war of words in the Italian press accusing Francesco Totti of being finished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.