Max Aarons

A decent player but a right back that can play left back, if we want a cheap alternative to Bissaka then he could do the job, but if we want a left back that is young English up and coming then it is Dasilva or Henry

A decent player but a right back that can play left back, if we want a cheap alternative to Bissaka then he could do the job, but if we want a left back that is young English up and coming then it is Dasilva or Henry
Hmmmm. Tell me more :)

I've been impressed with Norwich this season, and both their full-backs look good. I think Jamal Lewis, the left-back could also be a good option, and won't be as expensive as Chilwell.

Hmmmm. Tell me more :)
Dasilva is a product of the Chelsea pipeline playing for Bristol city he is fairly quick and very good on the ball. Henry is playing for Brentford it was claimed he was the new Ashley Cole due to him being very fast with a good touch after a few good performances he picked up a big injury and is just starting to get back to form, both these teams play good attacking football so it would be easy to see them progress with us. got to say though Zinky`s performances lately have been better than anyone linked to us apart from Grimaldo or Gaya

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.