May to send 150 troops to Poland.

Nope. Southerners don't have chips and gravy the fucking weirdos.
It's becoming more common probably thanks to the hipsters who got fed up with dirty burgers. Thing is they serve in a in a polystyrene cup (the idea apparently is that so you can dip your chips in it) and charge a quid or more for it. That's all probably more weird than having no gravy at all.

Men of Harlech and all that.

Nah, the close harmony singing of patriotic Welsh sheep shagging songs is so old hat, and not nearly so effective when your enemy is not running over the hill but riding over it in bloody great tanks and APC's, and carrying not asegai's and cow hide shields but assault rifles, RPG's and anti tank missiles. Now if they were singing 'Ferry cross the Mersey' or 'You'll never walk alone', that should do the trick. I can't see Ivan getting any closer than 200 yards if they were singing that shit.

Men of Harlech and all that.
Zulu1.jpg

It's becoming more common probably thanks to the hipsters who got fed up with dirty burgers. Thing is they serve in a in a polystyrene cup (the idea apparently is that so you can dip your chips in it) and charge a quid or more for it. That's all probably more weird than having no gravy at all.
Dip yer chips in gravy? WTF.

Before I read that, I was going to say they can have the gravy, but if they come near our pies we'll have to rebel and declare independence.

*I don't know how inferior the cockney pies (and mash) are to ours, never had one down there*

Wouldn't like to be one of the 150 being sent there. I'd be handing them my rifle and boots and telling them to piss off. 750000 Russian troops running over hill and they're met by 150 brits who have all shit themselves.
Did it against the Zulus!

Dip yer chips in gravy? WTF.

Before I read that, I was going to say they can have the gravy, but if they come near our pies we'll have to rebel and declare independence.

*I don't know how inferior the cockney pies (and mash) are to ours, never had one down there*

Most of the pies in the chippies are Pukka.

Most of the pies in the chippies are Pukka.
Down south or here? I only ever see Hollands round here. Pukka usually in stadium/arena premises.

I can't believe Southern Pies would be fit to perfume the air in the presence of a Northern Pie that's all I'm saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.