Maybe It's Early Days, But...

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
I feel like I'm seeing less of the 'enemy' in Mr. Hughes. It's almost as if he really IS trying to make us a great little team and sees us as vastly better than what he had at Blackburn.

Before, I knew that my lines were CLEAR about which ex- Scum to hate, but I feel like I've a bit softened by the likes of Big Schmikes and Cole coming to do a job, at City(one of whom left with his head held high, mind!).

It just feels a bit too early, so my sense of right and wrong feel twisted! I can't help but feel a little suspicious of whether Hughes WANTS to be at City, for the club or the job.

Momma always told me the Devil was evil! But I don't know now!

I'm confused...

Provided it doesnt go completely tits up, I think Hughes has come out of this with great credit and hopefully will change those that still doubt him.

His actions mean a lot more than waving to the crwod every time they ask him to during a game

He's at the club for himself, tell me a manager who isn't. But the fact is he wants to prove himself as a manager and he wants to do it at our club.

Those bitter City fans out there who dont get behind Hughes need to grow up in my oppinion. So what he is a Utd legend, he could soon be a City legend, and I really hope he will be.

Correct me if I'm wrong - With him managing for us, there is no way he could get the Rags job if it ever opened up. So he has effectively said he will never be a Rag again. IMO - I'm probably wrong! :)

It also helps that Hughes wasn't one of the diehards (scholes, neville, giggs). He played for other clubs, spent time abroad and it sounds like he is actually closer to chelsea than rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.