Maybe we should make no signings

If there was ever a perfect time to stick the boot in as hard as possible, its this summer.
I agree with this. Is it possible to win everything in a single season? Is it possible to go through that same season actually undefeated? Is it possible to win everything and do so through winning every game in all competitions. Someone will do it eventually. Biggest of asks.

Maybe we should sell Dias, KDB on top of not signing anyone and if we crash out of top4 then we at least have some money in the bank.

you never stand still ?
after losing aguero we would be going backwards never mind standing still. also a left back is needed because mendy is not the player we signed and we don't have a back up other than zinchenko

so i would say new faces are a must if we want to go on all fronts and a striker that scores 20 goals a season

No signings means no title and certainly no CL next season

So we can't win the title with the team we just won the title with...?

I'd like to see us sign a striker but would also be happy with no real signings.

So we can't win the title with the team we just won the title with...?

I'd like to see us sign a striker but would also be happy with no real signings.
We can.. but personally I think its unlikely

Chelsea and Liverpool will improve a lot. Maybe the Rags will be better

We need to improve as well to stay ahead of the pack

Last season we pissed the league, pissed the milk cup, fa semi final and chumps league final.
Out of the squad that did that we have lost Aguero ( 6 goals) and Garcia (5th choice). Fernandinho is old but finished the season like a 21 year old.
All players were rotated as best they could be and weren't run into the ground a'la Liverpools title winning squad.
I don't think we NEED anyone. A top drawer proven centre forward would be nice but it's certainly not vital.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.