Maybe we should make no signings

Last season we pissed the league, pissed the milk cup, fa semi final and chumps league final.
Out of the squad that did that we have lost Aguero ( 6 goals) and Garcia (5th choice). Fernandinho is old but finished the season like a 21 year old.
All players were rotated as best they could be and weren't run into the ground a'la Liverpools title winning squad.
I don't think we NEED anyone. A top drawer proven centre forward would be nice but it's certainly not vital.
I think our squad is far stronger than a lot of people make out and like you I think we could be fine as things are.

But I think signing guys like Kane and Grealish is still the better option.

We've made that mistake before, making minimal signings after winning the league.

We really desperately need a striker and a back up striker would be desirable.

can't blame the players for that fuck up
Pep may have made a poor choice of squad but you make it sound like they all ran out there... saw what Pep had done and threw their hands up "there's no way we can win... Arghhh Pep and your short sighted team picks! Blue Moon forum are right you do overthink everything." They we're outclassed on that day and Pep picking a different line up would have made little difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.